The worst kept secret in my life is how difficult the past two years have been. I feel like I've reached a point. Maybe it's a turning point, maybe it's a point of no return. I'm not sure yet. What I do know is that there must be changes going forward or the thing that's going to break is me.
This blog has been and always will be a place for me. I've never written for anyone else, just me. It's been good for me. I've been able to look back at things that have been good, difficult and stretched my faith.
Over the years, I've shared my blog with people who I trusted enough. Enough to to be vulnerable. I've shared it with people who have wanted to know more about me and my journey.
I've also found that my blog, whether by design or accident, has fallen into the hands of people I wished it had not. There have been times I've been harassed. I've had my words used against me. My blog has even become a source of rumor and gossip for those who's hearts haven't been so kind toward me.
While there's been good, the bad has been hard. I need to good. I need everything that this blog was meant to be. But I feel the need for some self preservation. I need for people who don't have my best interest in mind to no longer be a part of my blogosphere.
In order to have those two things, it's with great sadness to say this blog has come to an end.
I'm still going to blog. Like I said, the good and healthy part of this is too good to let go. There is a new blog. One that will allow me a bit more anonymity.
Now, if you are a personal friend or someone who is a regular reader and would like the new blog, feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to have you continue on this journey with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment