So I have found that when you have people helping pack and clean, you lose track of things you weren't quite ready to put away. Most of my journals and notebooks are somewhere in the abyss of already packed boxes in the basement. This list is for me, but also for anyone who is following our journey and would like to pray with and for us.
1. Peace and comfort for my husband. He's having a difficult time with the move. More info on tomorrow's post.
2. Physical health and stamina for both of us. Stress does strange things to me. I went to bed last night covered in hives that were gone this morning.
3. Finances. This deserves a post all of it's own. We have some circumstances that are making this move difficult. There are a variety of things that all need to fall into place quickly and perfectly or we are absolutely screwed.
4. The house. We need to have the house on the market by next Monday and then we need it to sell quickly. The faster it sells, the better off we will be in regards to #3.
5. Our relationship. It's rocky right now. I'm not talking divorce! What I am saying is that we are getting to move over 10 hours away where we will know each other. Going into that as cohesive as we can would splendid.
6. The package. For a month we have waited for the relocation package. We got it yesterday and it wasn't as good as promised. We are going to have to try to negotiate, knowing that they are fairly stuck on their offer. We are packing up our entire lives, we need just a little bit more to help us out.
I am positive there is and will be more, but those are priorities right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment