I would rather have yesterday morning back.
There's something about starting a second week with only half your face working that puts you in a bad mood.
Seriously, I'm so tired of this Bells Palsy.
It has definitely improved. At one point, my eyebrow was nearly even with my eyelid. Now, it's even with the other side but doesn't move. My lip still has little movement, making it hard to eat and drink still. I have definition and lines back in my forehead and cheek. The pain in my ear is still there and sometimes intolerable. My blurry vision is still troublesome.
That's enough to be irritated. I barely got my school work done before the deadline for last week. However, I'm so far behind on reading and lectures. I have exams this week and a paper next week that I'm completely unprepared for and may need to ask for an extension. With blurry vision, I can't read for long.
Bells Palsy is caused by a virus. That means your body is constantly fighting a virus and is tired a lot.
Even though I'm inside, outside it is miserable. It's icy and snowing. The ice sucks and we've had a lot of mornings that the roads were slick. I don't mind the snow, but it never amounts to anything. We've had one good snow, clear back in November. Then nothing more than an inch or so since. Why can't we have good, solid snow? It keeps missing us. It's also bitterly cold. I'm no longer a fan of bitter cold, especially weeks and weeks of it.
I know I need to, but I don't want to get out of bed.
To make things even better, the Internet is down. Our crappy service never stays working long. The work I could be doing for school, I can't. Good grief. I can't wait until we can have good service again.
I hadn't thought about it for several months, but I miss sitting on the deck and watching the sun rise and go down. I've never ever been so ready for spring. Never! I'm always ready for snow, but this is ridiculous and I'm ready for the things that I do enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment